Teras Dunia

Manusia hidup karena kasih sayang..tidak ada daya upaya kecuali karena rahmat-Nya. Hidup adalah perjuangan, hidup adalah pelajaran. Maka ingat juga, Rasul menunggu di telaga, adinda menunggu di surga

Monday, October 30, 2006

It's Hard to Say 'OK'

When my heart can not stay calm, I wrape myself in a bias circumstance. Many questions appear, I always try to answer it by saying 'I don't know'. Why am I too crazy on thinking over whether tomorrow still mine and so does today? Like a thin butterfly in a very beatiful garden yet full of burden to touch even one of rose crown. I saw and see it, but I handle it invisible.

So just one path in peace I've to go through, in guiding of my beloved guide. That path is not real. Just when I clean myself up I can be the part of it. To be a dust with other thousands of dust, like Rumi beside me... Free from wrapeness.

In Syawal I walk
Budi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home